- GULFLINE MOTORS
- Articles by:
- No categories
breadcrumb GULFLINE MOTORS > Articles by:
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- Pearson+ App-Based Subscription Service for Digital Textbooks Announced August 3, 2021Pearson, one of the leading publishers of textbooks in the US, has announced a subscription service called Pearson+ for digital textbooks. Users will be able to take advantage of the subscription service via the Pearson+ app that will reportedly arrive in the US this fall with a global rollout planned as well.
- Alexa Can Now Locate COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Centres in India: Here’s How August 3, 2021Alexa will now be able to help users locate COVID-19 testing and vaccination centres as well as can provide information on vaccination availability in India. Amazon says the information is sourced from authentic sources including the CoWIN portal, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website as well as MapmyIndia. Users are also provided with […]
- Google Chat Update Brings Inclusion-Focused Emoji Set With Gender-Neutral Options August 3, 2021Google Chat is updating its current set of emojis to the latest Emoji 13.1 version. The update has started rolling out to Android devices and will be available on Google Chat for Web and iOS in the coming weeks. The diversity- and inclusion-focused emoji set comes with the addition of gender-neutral option for gender-modifiable emojis.
- iQoo 8 Series to Launch on August 17: What to Expect August 3, 2021iQoo 8 to launch in China on August 17. The launch event will be held on 7.30pm local time (5pm IST). The phone is tipped to be powered by the Snapdragon 888+ SoC and may come with a 120Hz variable refresh rate.
- Xiaomi Becomes Number 1 Smartphone Vendor in Europe, Overtakes Samsung in Q2 2021: Strategy Analytics August 3, 2021Xiaomi has topped smartphone shipments in Europe and became the number one player, according to the data shared by Strategy Analytics. The Chinese company surpassed Samsung with a market share of 25.3 percent in the second quarter of 2021.
- Ether Could Outperform Bitcoin With Upgrades, DeFi Usage: Pantera Capital August 3, 2021Ether can outperform Bitcoin after its upgrade scheduled to go live on Wednesday, August 4, says Pantera Capital CEO Dan Morehead. EIP 1559 significantly changes how transactions are processed on the Ethereum blockchain as well as reduces supply of the ether token.
- Twitter Now Lets Users Log In/ Sign Up via Google Account, Apple ID August 3, 2021Twitter is expanding the options to log in/ sign up on its platform. It will now let users sign in/ sign up on Twitter's mobile and desktop apps using their Apple IDs or Google accounts. The Apple lD functionality is currently only available on iOS devices while the Google account functionality is available across all […]
- Jio, MG Motor Partner for Connected Car Solutions in Upcoming SUVs August 3, 2021Jio and MG Motor have partnered for connected car solutions that will power MG’s upcoming SUVs.
- RedmiBook Pro, RedmiBook e-Learning Edition Laptops With 11th-Gen Intel Processors Launched in India: Price, Specifications August 3, 2021RedmiBook Pro and RedmiBook e-Learning Edition were launched by Xiaomi in India on Tuesday. The new RedmiBook laptops come with 11th-generation Intel Core processors and feature full-HD displays.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price Tipped Once Again Ahead of August 11 Launch August 3, 2021Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 pricing has been tipped once again, and it falls in line with previous leaks. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 will be unveiled at its Galaxy Unpacked event scheduled for August 11 and their pricing has been a topic of […]